Sunday, January 1, 2017

CDP January Theme : Photo Of The Year

2016 has ended, as for every year, CDP first theme of the new year is the photo of the year, I chose two photos which I like very much due to the subjects of the photo.

First it was a kitten which came out of a restaurant to greet me while I was doing some street photographing in Penang, Malaysia. After that I held him in my arm for a while to thank him for showing up.



The second was this dog which had a tag as an artist in the Paratissima Art exhibition in Turin, she too came over to me and allowed me to caress her, then she just went back to her seat and posed for me.


Please click here to view the other entries....


14 comments:

Denton said...

Enjoyed both photos. Especially the cat in black.

Tanya Breese said...

Sweet choices! Happy New Year!

Gerald (SK14) said...

love the dog - don't know what a "kittle" is - in English a young cat is a called a "kitten" whilst "kittie" is an affection term for any cat.

hope the new year treats you well.

wilf said...

@Gerald(SK14), hahaha I didn't realise I had spelled kittle...must be thinking about kettle at that time, thanks for pointing out the error. Take care!

Sharon said...

Oh wow, this post brought a huge smile to my face! What adorable photos of both of these little artist models.

Small City Scenes said...

Both shots beautiful but the cat one looks so artistic.
MB

Tamera said...

I love both of them! Furry friends make such good subjects. Happy New Year to you!!!!

Ben Nakagawa said...

Cute models! Happy new Year!

Jack said...

Two very accommodating pets. Happy New Year.

Kay said...

I'm a dog lover but your cat photo is a real winner.

AsAeenBySusan said...

Can't go wrong with dog and cat photos, especially with the back story. Thanks.

Bob Crowe said...

Best theme day photo I've seen. I couldn't get the figure-ground from jut the thumb nail. Excellent photography, fresh and creative.

BarbRad said...

What expressive faces! I always enjoy it when the winery cats greet me while I'm photographing the vineyards near me.

William Kendall said...

What sweeties!